Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Love!!!!!!!!!!!

Its a very strange feeling... we dont noe wen we will fall in it.... but once we realise it, its very hard 2 let it go away!!!!!!!!! most of my frens have bf.... although we're jus 15.... no 1 cares abt tat in love... bcz everythig is fair in love... hahaha... tats wat people say... i jus had a visit to my frens blog... there were some information bt the 1 she love..... i noe the gurl.... actually they've been frens for the past two years..... but, nw, she likes her... isnt tat funny.. a gurl likes a gurl..... but, i dunno y... its nt odd for me....there are no rules saying tat gurls should oni love boys... it depends on the characteristics of the 1 u love.. nt the sex of the 1 u love, rite????? hey, dun mistaken me... every 1 has their own life rite... but, im nt a les.... dun wori.... jus thought hw love cn make sum1 to go insane... its weird rite... its very powerful........... ist it??? hehehe.......... but, i noe sumthing... my life in tis 15 years thought me tat NO FRENS LIFE'S WASTE; NO BOYS, LIFE'S PEACE!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: